Free Victoria LED Lighting Upgrades
If your home has old style lights, you’re paying too much for electricity. Halogen, incandescent and compact fluorescent lights are outdated and inefficient, consuming up to 90% more electricity than LED lights.
Take advantage of State Government incentives and slash your electricity bill overnight. Your new LED lights will be superior in running costs, light quality and ongoing life.
Average home can save $866 per year
Halogen downlights use inefficient and outdated lighting technology, which costs more to run every time you turn the light on. That’s why thousands of Australians are replacing them with energy efficient LEDs.
An average home with 28 halogen downlights can slash $866 from their electricity bill each year, just by switching to LED downlights.*
✓ Subsidised installations
✓ Use 90% less electricity
✓ Longer lasting lights
✓ Superior light quality
✓ All LEDs installed by Licensed Electricians
Compare the annual electricity cost
per light, per year
per light, per year
Full LED replacement details
- Free and unlimited number of new LED lights to replace halogen downlights, CFL or incandescent lights
- All installations completed by a trained and Licensed Electrician
- Available to Vic residents with homes that have existing halogen, incandescent or CFL lights to be changed to LED
- A minimum of 10 existing incandescent, CFL or halogen lights are required
- Accredited Power Saver is an Accredited Person (AP) under the Victorian Energy Efficient Target scheme (VEET) (Accreditation # 343).
Request a free LED assessment today
Accredited Power Saver has improved the energy efficiency of over 100,000 Australian homes. Book your LED replacement installation today.
Call 1300 066 334
Or complete your details below
Protect Your Home and Your Family from Fire
- Are your existing smoke alarms less than ten years old?
- Is there a smoke alarm installed between each area that contains a bedroom and another part of the dwelling?
- Is there a smoke alarm on each level?
If you answer no to any of these questions, your home may not be compliant and not covered by insurance against damage caused by fire.
Get peace of mind and upgrade your Smoke Alarms when we install LED’s for only $65 each.