If your home has halogen downlights or outdated general lights, you’re paying too much for electricity. Halogen downlights are outdated and inefficient, consuming up to 90% more electricity than LED downlights.
And outdated general lights can also consume up to 80% more electricity than LED general lights and gradually dim over time.
Take advantage of State Government incentives and slash your electricity bill overnight. Your new LED lights will be superior in running costs, light quality and ongoing life.
Average home can save $866 per year
Halogen downlights use inefficient and outdated lighting technology, which costs more to run every time you turn the light on. That’s why thousands of Australians are replacing them with energy efficient LEDs.
An average home with 28 halogen downlights can slash $866 from their electricity bill each year, just by switching to LED downlights.*
✓ Use 90% less electricity
✓ 16 year lifetime
✓ Superior light quality
✓ Installed by a licensed electrician
Compare the annual electricity cost
per light, per year
× Lifetime: 2 years
per light, per year
✓ Lifetime: 18 years
Full LED replacement details
- Free and unlimited number of new LED lights to replace halogen downlights, CFL or incandescent lights
- All installations completed by a trained and licensed electrician
- Available to Vic residents with homes that have existing halogen, incandescent or CFL lights to be changed to LED
- A minimum of 10 existing incandescent, CFL or halogen lights are required
- Accredited Power Saver is an Accredited Person (AP) under the Victorian Energy Efficient Target scheme (VEET) (Accreditation # 343).
Request a free LED assessment today
Accredited Power Saver has improved the energy efficiency of over 100,000 Australian homes.
Book your LED replacement installation today.
Call 1300 066 334
Or complete your details below
Insist on Smart Solar for your home,
available exclusively from Accredited Power Saver